Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GREETINGS!

Hi my name is Willis and I'm an observer of life. In case you couldn't tell by my picture, I'm a dog, a small one. But don't let my size fool you; I have a lot to say. I'm a little eccentric, but who isn't? For instance, some of my best friends are cats. In fact, I care about all animals, from hamsters to blue whales and everything in between (yes, humans included). I'm starting this blog because I want to share some of my thoughts and opinions with you. I'm friends with many veterinarians, so I can give expert advice about pet care, and I'm always checking the news for stories about animal welfare. If you have a pet or care about animals, please stop by my blog and visit; I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you.

5 comments:

reezie said...

OMG!!!!! Willis is too cute!!! He is obviously a scholar & connoisseur. Looking forward to reading his postings. BTW, does he have any single brothers??

Unknown said...

Dear Willis,

How marvelous that you have your very own blog. I will stop by it daily.

Hugs,
Jade

Sarah Gore Reeves said...

I heart Willis!!!!
Annie (SGR's asst)

Buddy said...

Hi Willis,
My name is Buddy and i have a blog and a web page. I look like i could be your twin brother. I was adopted from an animal shelter last year and i love my people and they love me too. Visit my blog and page and you can see what i look like. And maybe you can tell me what breed i really am???
Buddy
http://buddy-pettalk.blogspot.com/
http://fuzzywuzzy66.googlepages.com/home

shitzu95 said...

hey willis your are so cute. I met you at the humane society and you look so cute and i got to pet you and you licked me. See you wed. I cant wait to meet you and all of your other friends at eh humane society like chula, toby and teddy