Thursday, May 28, 2009

Go Gators!

When I first found out that forty enthusiastic Gators were coming my way, the first thought that crossed my mind was, “Run!!!” Happily, I had nothing to be afraid of, and these Gators could not have been nicer. It turns out they were the Gotham Gators, the University of Florida’s New York City Alumni Association. And they sure were enthusiastic. They managed to paint our stairwell and promote a raffle that raised a lot of money for the Humane Society of New York. I had a great time hanging out with them, and they’re welcome back anytime! Go Gators!
After a loooooong day with the Gators on International Gator Day I am too exhausted to remove my outfit!

2 comments:

Social Socialite said...

The Gators were happy to help.

Willis said...

Thank you Gators!!! You are the BEST!!! XOXO :-)