Tuesday, December 21, 2010

“Winning isn’t everything, but the will to win is everything.”

I saw a fabulous show on Broadway last night and wanted to tell you all about it!

Lombardi is about Hall of Fame Football Coach Vince Lombardi. I don't know if you know this but back in the day, I was quite the football player myself so this topic in a play...well I just couldn't wait to see it! So many people are familiar with his name but don't really know the man. Lombardi takes you into the life and times that shaped the man we all saw. It touches on his life off the field, from his family to key players and friends that were molded by his inimitable leadership.

Anyone who likes a good family drama will enjoy this play. I give it two paws up!

1 comment:

Leila said...

I am so happy you saw this wonderful show Willis... Did you know that the Lighting Designer for this show adopted Hazel The Saint Bernard from The Humane Society of New York last November?
She spent alot of time at the theatre with Howell during tech. Happy New Year!
xoxox
Leila Nelson