Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Pawtrick's Day

Wow this past week was very lovely and although I enjoyed myself thoroughly, I am tired. On Wednesday night, our good friend Wendy hosted a St. Pawtrick’s Day pawty for me and my friends here at the Humane Society of New York. So many cute outfits and fun times and the best part was that all the proceeds raised are going to a number of the sick animals we have been treating. Wendy is always so caring and wonderful with all the things she does for our animals. We love her and speaking of luck, we are so lucky to have friends like these!

The next day was the Saint Patrick’s Day Parade. Did you know that it was the 250th anniversary? That’s 1750 in dog years!

Hope you had a great weekend and got some fresh spring air. Til next time, Willis.


Here's a photo of my friend Winky with his

dad Robert and our friend Wendy.

No comments: