Friday, June 17, 2011

Volunteers

So much to do and so little time! ! Thankfully we have the best volunteers in the world. Groups, individuals, class projects, families…it is amazing how many people come spend time with me and my friends when they can. We are lucky to have so much extra help around here. Recently, I have been busy meeting tons of new volunteer friends and wanted to thank them for coming.

The Gotham Gators took all of our adoptable dogs for a walk to Central Park, helped us paint and fundraised. They ROCKED!

We also had a group from Goldman Sachs come by for some TLC.

I just love this picture of my friend Mr. Flops. He looks SO happy!

For more information on how YOU can come volunteer at the Humane Society of New York, please contact Anne-Marie Karash at amk.hsny@verizon.net
Please include your name address and phone number and what you would like to do as a volunteer.
Thank you!

No comments: