Thursday, October 6, 2011

Honey, I'm Home!

Hellooooo friends! I am back from my summer vacation on Long Island and I'm ready to get back to blogging!

You would think it was my birthday (*cough* *December* *cough*) with all the lovely gifts I have received recently. Really makes me one little grateful dog.

Check this one out! My friend Mia brought her doggie Schnitzel (on the left) here to get neutered. As a thank you, Mia and Schnitzel baked me and my friends at the Humane Society of New York some amazing, delicious, ooey-gooey brownies! Since I can't have them (chocolate is toxic to dogs, grrrr) my human friends are devouring them as I type. I barely had time to take the photo before they dug in to the adorable package!

And this is how I have been spending my afternoons...

A special thanks to the Nate Berkus Show and his crew for making my belly rubs that much more enjoyable! They donated these super comfy dog bone floor mats from Bed, Bath & Beyond.

My friends were just recently on set filming a really fun segment that will be airing on October 20th, so watch for that!

Boy am I thanking my lucky stars today!

No comments: