Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pills Away!

My personal physician gives me my monthly heartworm pill. She’s so funny – she always tells me it’s a “cookie for being such a good boy”. They think I wouldn’t take it if I thought it was medicine. Aren’t they silly? They’re delicious! I overheard them say that if I didn’t take my heartworm pill and an infected mosquito bit me (ouch), I could get very sick. One day they’ll probably figure out a way to give the mosquito a “cookie” and I won’t get to have my chewable treat. But I hope not – they’re even tastier than the stack of post-its that I tried to eat earlier! They always take the fun stuff like that away before I can swallow it. A guy can’t get a break these days…

1 comment:

reezie said...

Willis, you are soooooo cute!!! I'm glad to see that you take your heartworm medicine -- we don't want you to get sick! By the way, do you use mousse or gel in your hair? It's stylin'!!